Sunday, August 4, 2013

Johnny's Depths...

  • As a teenager, I was so insecure. I was the type of guy that never fitted in because he never dared to choose. I was convinced I had absolutely no talent at all. For nothing. And that thought took away all my ambition too
 
  • If you catch me saying ‘I am a serious actor,’ I beg you to slap me 

  • I don't pretend to be captain weird. I just do what I do 

  • With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise it's just not acting. It's lying 

  • People say I make strange choices, but they’re not strange for me. My sickness is that I’m fascinated by human behavior, by what’s underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people 

  •  There is nothing on earth that could ever make me want to relive certain years of my life when I was young  

  • Trips to the dentist - I like to postpone that kind of thing

  • I was angry and frustrated until I started my own family and  my first child was born. Until then I didn't really appreciate life the way I should have, but fortunately I woke up



No comments:

Post a Comment